Thursday, July 29, 2010

{Beauty} Would you rather?

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
Messy hair & nice makeup! I'd just do a messy bun and lots of mascara to draw the attention to my eyes.

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Well, I LOVE my eyebrows so I would most definitely rather have my eyelashes fall out because I would just wear falsies til they grew back!

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Sephora b/c they have lots of brands and lots of products..I could get makeup, brushes, perfumes, face & body washes and lotions..whereas at MAC I could only get makeup and brushes.

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
hmmm..80's perm cause I'd find a way to make it look cute! Lipliner is just not for me..

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Well..I've been known to have an obvious foundation line which I have worked on and fixed through the years! I'd say overdone blush...flushed can look pretty!

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts!

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
tan lines. No oompa-loompa for me. Been there-done that. not cute.

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Bad color because you can re-color it..

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Brushes..I could manage without I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment