Thursday, July 22, 2010

{Life} Admitting that I'm not so good at something

Admitting that I'm not so good at this blogging thing, is..well..pathetic. I tried to keep up with it (and by tried I mean I haven't thought about it in weeks, lol) but apparently in my real life, I just really didn't have the time. Okay, I didn't make the time! From this point on I really, REALLY, am going to try to update this a few times a week, even if that means blogging from work (no shame in my game). I also want to start doing OOTD posts b/c thats what I REALLY love. I have a passion for fashion. I went to Lee, Mass 2 weekends ago to go outlet shopping. I got some great steals, including 10 tank tops from Gap and American Eagle that were all $7 or under! I also got some great jeans from American Eagle which I love, and was in desperate need for. I was going to add some pictures of the tanks I got but when I went to look them up, American Eagle is having their site worked on. Because of my inconvience I can now share a bargain with you. If you enter code 74936062 you get free shipping on ANYTHING (in the US) from now until July 25, 2010.

Moving right along to my weekend plans..tomorrow (Friday) I plan on going to the beach to lay out because my nice North Carolina tan is fading, so weather permitting, thats where I will be :). Saturday, being the *great* wife that I am, I am accompanying my husband to Mayhem Fest. And thats just what it will probably be, Mayhem. I shall probably take a picture of my OOTD for that event, that'll be a good one! I was thinking shorts and a tank top, we're in the middle of a heat wave people!

Anyways, as I end this entry, I make a promise to post more blogs, learn better grammar, and post some OOTD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment