Wednesday, July 28, 2010

{Fashion} My Fall Picks

Although it is still 90 degrees and humid out, some stores think its already fall! I can't help but thinking about all the pieces I want to try in the fall..so here are some of my picks..





Old Navy's Women's Cropped Twill Moto Jacket.
I've been looking for something with this style for forever. I would want to try it on in the store instead of buying online to ensure the fit.




Old Navy's Women's Cropped Rosette Cardigan
I love the versatility of this piece, it can be dressed up for work or thrown over a T-shirt w/ jeans for weekend shopping.





Old Navy's Women's The Diva Distressed Skinny Jeans
I love the combined style of distressed and skinny, you don't see them together often.

Those are a few staples I hope to add to my closet this fall. I also have some Anthropologie picks but I can't seem to be able to PIP those. As soon as I figure that out I'll be adding to this list!

What are your fall must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment