Thursday, October 7, 2010

{Life} Day 2 of 30 Truths

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.


Can I make a bullet list? Or do I have to just pick one thing and run with it? I'm actually down on myself today, so this question is annoying me at this moment.

I love my hair. I've always loved my hair..when it comes to decisions in regards to me hair, I do not make them lightly.

BUUUUT, on a more serious note, I would have to say..I Love my sense of humor. My sense of humor has gotten me through so much in my life, and without it, I'm pretty sure I would be worse for the wear. My sense of humor has gotten me through breakups (I'd count how many, but then I'd need to borrow your hands..), it has gotten me through deaths, through boredeom, through school, and through work everyday. It has brought me closer to my friends, and to my family. It has also gotten me in trouble, but I still love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment