Wednesday, October 6, 2010

{Life} Day 1 of 30 Truths

Here goes nothing..

Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself.


I hate my inability to trust. Once upon time, you could've told me that the earth was flat, and I would've believed you. I trusted everything everyone ever said to me. Why not, right? These days, however? If you tell me I look good in this sweater, I'm already wondering why you're saying that before you can even finish the sentence.


I know everyone has been hurt, everyone has had their heart broken (& if you haven't, I REALLY don't trust you) but it doesn't make it any easier when it happens to you. So many changes are occuring in my life right now, all the things that I believed to be true, aren't. All the truths I've heard, are lies.

I'm trying really hard to believe that people can be trusted. People mean what they say, and say what they mean. I know it is a long road that is ahead of me, and one day I am going to have to trust again. I'm a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment