Thursday, June 24, 2010

{Beauty} Oil Blotter Sheet Tip

I want to pass on a trick I read about in a magazine a few years back. Companies such as Neutrogena and Almay have come out with oil blotting papers. I ran right out thinking this was the miracle product! Being Italian and all (no offense people!) my mid day shine is enough to make you go blind. Furthermore, Being the frugal fashionista that I am, I got rather excited about this tidbit. In most public restrooms there are paper toilet seat covers (I'll never forget the time my brother thought it was a bib and came out wearing one around his neck at a family reunion). They are the same kind of paper that the oil blotter sheets are made out of, and they do the trick just as well if not better. They get rid of the mid day shine, while still leaving makeup intact. Isn't that great? Most of all, its FREE. Who doesn't like free? Now, if you're at work or on your smartphone go in to the bathroom, grab a sheet, and try it! Let me know what you think!

Know of any other things that double as a fashion & beauty item?

No comments:

Post a Comment